Why You Need a Hair Dryer and What are the Different Types?
Blow dryers are one of the most important tools in the hair care and styling arsenal. They are used for many different purposes, such as drying and styling hair, adding volume to hair, and removing excess water from wet hair.
There are three main types of blow dryers:
-Aerodynamic: These ไดร์เป่าผมยี่ห้อไหนดี have a nozzle that is positioned at a 90 degree angle to the handle. The nozzle directs air flow vertically down onto the head. This type of blow dryer is best for drying and styling because it leaves hair with more volume than other types of blow dryers.
-Concentrator: These blow dryers have a nozzle that is positioned straight or slightly angled towards the handle. The nozzle directs air flow straight down onto the head, which means
How to Choose a Good Hair Dryer
A hair dryer is a must-have tool for any woman who wants to maintain her beauty and style. It's the single most important item in your bathroom.
The first thing you need to consider when choosing a hair dryer is the type of hair you have. If you have curly, frizzy or very thick hair, then a powerful and lightweight blow dryer is best for you. If your hair is fine or thin, then a high-quality low-speed blow dryer will work well on it.
You also need to consider how often you use your hair dryer and what type of heat settings it has. If you are still using an old fashioned hairdryer that only has one heat setting, it's time for an upgrade!
How to Clean Your Hair Dryer and Keep It in Good Condition
It is important to clean your hair dryer regularly in order to keep it in good condition and prevent it from breaking. Here are some easy steps on how you can do that.
1) Unplug the hair dryer from the outlet and remove any attachments, including the nozzle, diffuser, concentrator, and brush.
2) Fill a bowl with warm water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid or shampoo.
3) Submerge the hair dryer into the bowl for about 10 minutes to loosen any buildup or dirt that might be stuck inside.
4) Use a towel to wipe off any excess water or soap on the outside of the appliance.
5) Once it has dried completely, plug it back in and test it out before using again